Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sorry I haven't posted

I'm doing my best to post on both blogs--this one and A Scrapmom's Musings. I've been blog hopping---again---and have discovered some more great blogs! I just found The Thrifty Home and grabbed her button. Check her out--she has a wonderful blog! I also found Hope Studios. Still blogging along in search of some more great blogs.

Anyway, today is quite rainy and a great day to stay inside, but I have to go to work later. The last 2 days were gorgeous and I spent them planting my flowers. I still have a few more to plant, but 80% of it is done. I'm a bit nervous though that they'll survive the next 2 weeks as we still have a chance of getting another freeze. My fingers are crossed. Wish my flowers luck!

I'm also preparing for uploading some more crafty stuff. I'll post when they're completed. For now, I thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments: